The standard way messages to the user are displayed is via a simple popup window with the text. These popups are quite familiar to users but may not be optimal for all circumstances. If you prefer you can select to have messages displayed in a browser
- Allows customisation of the message, larger font, colour etc.
- Permits private branding
- Enables you to add more detail, such as indepth explanations or site specific notes
How Messages are Displayed1. User script needs to alert user of abnormal event, or POS internally has message to display.
2. Script issues PosCommand to display a message
message(99,1,Your Text here) message(301,25)
3. Pos internally calls it's own message display function
4. Call ::MessageBox() at the Windows level to actually display the message.
5. Returns details of which button user pressed to caller