This screen allows the user to apply a discount from one the options available to them. A discount can be applied against either an item within a sale or across the entire sale. Only one discount can be applied against a sale at any one time.
- The "Discounts Available" area lists all the discounts defined within your system. The options available to you may differ from those listed in the screen shot displayed.
- The "Amount" field is used to enter an amount if the "Set Price" or Uniform" Discounts where selected.
- The "Delete Discount" button allows the user to remove a discount from a individual item or sale if needed.
- The "Apply to" "Sale" and "Item" options allow the user to select if the discount is to be applied against an item within the sale or across the entire sale.
- The "Current line value, Value after discount, Current Sale value and Value after discount fields are only displays and cannot be directly edited.
Programming / Setup / Notes
- The typical PosCommand to access this screen is discount(select).
- Products may be defined within your system to prevent discounts from being applied.
- A sale must be active and have product listed within this sale before the "Discount Select" screen can be used.
- Additional Discount options can be added if requested.
- Item or Sale discounts will not be applied against products that have had the "No Discount" option enabled in the product definition.
This page relates to the following products/programs: PosGreen, RetailMaxWin, Fpos