How to Add a Receipt Printer
The following instructions can be used if you have installed your receipt printer and successfully printed a test page.
- Start your RetailMAX system, and select the "Menu" button located at the top left of the screen to open the menu window.
- Press the "Int Sys Func Entry" button.
- Enter the following number into the "Run Internal System Function" screen and press execute now: 73838
- The "Configure Sale/Receipt Printer" window will open.
- Select the printer from the drop down menu on the "Sale/Receipt Printer" field.(see screen shot above)
- Select the type of "Paper Cutter" to use with your printer. (Note: Leave this selected as "Epson Paper Cutter" first and see if it works without changing. A lot of printers can use this option by default.) If your printer doesn't use a paper cutter then select the "No Paper Cutter" option.
- Press "Ok" to save any changes you have made.
- Perform a sale and confirm a receipt is printed to the correct printer.