Fieldpine system generate diagnostic information internally and this information is sent to Fieldpine server for proactive monitoring.
- See diagnostic information on mobile phones, tablets or desktops, Available 24x7.
- Potentially see problems before they affect your retail operation
- You see all the information Fieldpine can see
- Designed for help desks and head office support staff for chain wide monitoring
- API for programmers to read your events.
- Diagnostic information is technical information, not retail data or sales performance.
- Some major diagnostics are enabled by default. You can fully disable if you wish.
How it Works
As problems or potential problems are detected, the software silently attempts to send support messages to Fieldpine. The normal operation in store is not affected, counter staff are still alerted to the problem if needed.
|Everything is normal|
Point Of Sale
Once received, the support servers store the messages for historical reporting. This is invaluable when faults are reported days later, or for general trend tracking
In addition to error events, periodic status reports are also sent so that general health of systems can be monitored even if there aren't direct problems
The following information is enabled by default. This list may change from version to version. Sites can enable and disable both more or less information if they wish.
Full Technical documentation. The full technical documentation also shows the range of optional reporting you can enable