- Does the device meet minimum requirements to use Fieldpine? Browse to this URL on the actual device to self verify
- If using Safari, ensure the browser is not using "Private Mode" as web pages are unable to use "localStorage" which is required for Gds Reports. When in private mode, the borders around the browser are black rather than white. You can change in and out of private mode by pressing the two overlapping squares icon at the extreme top right of the iPad and press the "Private" button.
- Fully reboot the iPad if you are having issues. This often seems to clear weird problems that arise for no apparent reason.
- We have had reports of touch screens not reacting at the place the user presses. There is a test page for iPads that will allow you check the touch screen is working, especially around the edges and corners. iPad touch test page. The QR code shown will also take you to this page.
- If you are having performance issues with your iPad, consider disabling:
- Spotlight Search for Safari
- Check the various settings under Settings / General / Accessibility are not set wildly.